5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jumping in on a 5th gen

bikemancs

Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer, finally decided to pull the trigger and ordering a fairly loaded Patriot Blue and Black Backcountry package truck. Has almost all the extra goodies. I'm keeping, but will be relegating my 2006 2500 Cummins (also Patriot blue) to tow and other duties.

I'm sure I'll find it, but if someone has a quick link to emergency lights that guys have setup (as in where they put them in the truck, I have a dealer) I'll be needing some.

Looking forward to enjoying this rig.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer, finally decided to pull the trigger and ordering a fairly loaded Patriot Blue and Black Backcountry package truck. Has almost all the extra goodies. I'm keeping, but will be relegating my 2006 2500 Cummins (also Patriot blue) to tow and other duties.

I'm sure I'll find it, but if someone has a quick link to emergency lights that guys have setup (as in where they put them in the truck, I have a dealer) I'll be needing some.

Looking forward to enjoying this rig.
register your 2023 vin here

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread