5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jessi Combs, the 'fastest woman on four wheels,' dies at 36

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Dang, can't believe this. She'll be missed.

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/jessi-combs-death-obituary/

Jessi Combs
North

geotex1

Reaction score
Beyond being a badass, talented fabricator, mechanic, and fearless, Jessi was a warm, funny, genuine and one of the kindest human beings I have ever known. 15 years of friendship that began when she took a short course I was instructing, and she was the hardest worker who refused to settle for anything less than getting it perfect! I came to learn that "driven" was the perfect word to define every part of Jessi.

RIP my friend.

onelochevy

Reaction score
Beyond being a badass, talented fabricator, mechanic, and fearless, Jessi was a warm, funny, genuine and one of the kindest human beings I have ever known. 15 years of friendship that began when she took a short course I was instructing, and she was the hardest worker who refused to settle for anything less than getting it perfect! I came to learn that "driven" was the perfect word to define every part of Jessi.

RIP my friend.
Yes, always heard good things about her when I was going to wyotech. She graduated a few years before me.

Users who are viewing this thread