5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Shows Us A Preview Of Its Upcoming Grand Wagoneer:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Jeep® Shows Us A Preview Of Its Upcoming Grand Wagoneer:
Grand Wagoneer Concept, Is About 90% Of What We Will See In Production, Next Year...

Jeep Wagoneer Concept. (Jeep) (40).jpg

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Pretty cool to have something to compete with the Chevy Tahoes and such out there. However, I am more interested to see what the new Grand Cherokees will be like, hope they don't screw that up by making it too big with their 3 rows of seats.

Bhew123

Reaction score
I’m excited to see what the grand wagoneer brings. With that being said I don’t think my wife is going to be like “yep, I’ll take the Jeep over and Escalade”. She drove a grand Cherokee summit in pharmacy school and has since switched to gm (15 tahoe, 16 Denali, 18 Denali, 19 Escalade). We loved the Jeep for under 60k but if the grand wagoneer is priced up there with the Escalade I do not believe my wife will pick a Jeep over a Cadillac. Surely we aren’t alone on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread