5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JDMspeed bed step and tow hooks?

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
These came up on Ebay and I can't find much on them, buy the price is right. They look just like oem. Anyone have any experience with these?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Probably Chinese knock offs, but they look just like OEM. They are probably using OEM pics too.

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
Probably Chinese knock offs, but they look just like OEM. They are probably using OEM pics too.
That's what I was thinking too. I'm not sure if I'm confident enough to pull the trigger on either of these even with the return policy. People are buying them though lol.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would go with OEM or AMP as the price is close to the same. I would not
trust any Chinese Junk even at half the cost of OEM.

Malodave

Last edited:

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We need to develop a step to work with our rear tow hook brackets. Some people have had success with one of the steps (Amp Research I believe) with drilling a hole in our bracket. That would be an easy fix to our CAD file to add that hole though.

JCK_25

Reaction score
I have the eBay hooks. No problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any issues with the JDM hooks rusting or other cosmetic issues? I (hopefully) won't need to use them but Pittsburgh winters and salty roads can wreak havoc on steel.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread