5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JB status

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
Dealer said I was in JB status Monday. I know a few of us that ordered 22MY have received a window sticker. I was just trying to get an idea of how long your truck was in JB status. I'm pretty sure the only thing that needs installed at the body vendor are the Mopar side steps. I don't have the BUG and my spray in bed liner is being done after it arrives at the dealer.

Nova90

Reaction score
Mine was in JB status for what seemed like forever...side steps and spray in liner

Nova90

Reaction score
Yea looking at your sig it was almost a month. I wonder what the hold up was?
It obviously doesn't take that long to attach the steps and spray the liner. I suspect it was staged there once completed until there was enough to get ready for transport. Hopefully yours doesn't spend the month in JB jail.

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
It obviously doesn't take that long to attach the steps and spray the liner. I suspect it was staged there once completed until there was enough to get ready for transport. Hopefully yours doesn't spend the month in JB jail.
Well SHAP is only 15 minutes from my dealer so I would have to guess its transporting by truck. Which I would hope is quicker than a train ride lol.

Users who are viewing this thread