5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been RAMmed

tenbens

Reaction score
Hi everybody! New Ram owner here. So I've been reading rave reviews of the Ram for the last year and I thought what's the big deal? I owned the cream of the crop (in luxury anyway) in a 2018 Sierra Denali with the 6.2L engine and the Denali Ultimate Package. That truck was absolutely astounding. It wasn't until I read a review last week that said the Ram 1500's interior was like a Mercedes S550 exploded inside that made me check it out and that reviewer couldn't have been more spot on. The GMC can't hold a candle to the Ram. All in all, I'm extremely pleased with the truck (other than those stupid brackets for the MFT. But it seems from reading other threads, that problem has been mostly solved).

Awood05

Reaction score
Welcome!

I actually looked at a 2020 Sierra Denali. I felt the interior was very underwhelming, even compared to a Ford. I read Consumer Reports ratings of 2020 automakers and vehicles and decided to give RAM a look. So glad that I did. I‘m in love with this truck.

Users who are viewing this thread