5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's going to be a long 6+ weeks!

Foxtrot527

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just recently ordered a 2019 Ram Limited and really loving these forums for advice and ideas! I had my choices narrowed down to a Laramie with the black appearance package, and a black Limited with the frost/indigo interior. It was a very tough choice as I loved the look of the Laramie blacked out exterior, but I ended up getting the limited because of the frost/indigo interior which is pretty much amazing. If i had one wish it would be a complete blackout option for the limited - the Laramie/Rebel tail lights with that black middle section look great and I may see if the service/parts dept could order them.

Thanks to the forums here I already have some ideas for accessories I'm thinking about getting, such as the Lomax tonneau cover, Mopar's Ram-Airflow CAI(if it ever comes out...), Moe's performance ported throttle body, Magnaflow Catback exhaust. Debating on a catch can and that pulsar unit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread