5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's been too long ... Tinkering bug bit me - Exhaust on 2019 Ram 1500

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
Howdy Folks. I was here a lot when I first bought my 5th Gen back in 2019. Coming from the GM world, other than Ram SRT-10 that I owned, this site was both helpful and entertaining.

I've made some slight mods to my Lone Star along the way, and finally pulled the trigger on an exhaust change last week. I made it nearly 4 years with OEM, by far a new personal best!

I went with the Flowmaster FlowFX (direct fit). It's perfect for me. You can hear the Hemi now, but it's not 'that guy / neighbor' loud on cold start. Zero drone, just toggling off ECO now.

I've absolutely loved this truck. It's been rock solid after working out early bug with blind spot / cross path issue. It goes well with my Viper too. Yep, I caught the Mopar bug later in life!

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
Nice. Been thinking of going this route on mine. Did you leave the resonators? How does it sound in ECO mode?
Howdy! I did leave the resonators on, figured I could remove them later if I decided I wanted it louder. As for now, it's just what I was looking for.

ECO was mildly annoying before, more so after the FlowFX muffler swap. I hear it more now, which means I turn it off more often than not lately.

Users who are viewing this thread