5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's been quite a ride...

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Online friends,

Just sold my truck yesterday.

While I loved the looks, ride, and comfort of my Limited, it was offset by a few still nagging issues and constant trips to the dealer, so I've decides to go back to Mercedes, now that our kids are going off to college in the fall and we won't be needing the extra room.

I will pop in every now and then. It's been fun being around all of you for the last three years and >5000 posts.

Y'all take care,
Neurobit

--------------------------

New member of the fam...

06AD5162-1A3A-413E-8F3B-D5B6607C371E.JPG B5CB569A-27EF-4606-AF48-627AFF96A70D.JPG 7941F66C-2DC4-4CD1-BF55-0E41D11A2A72.JPG

Knight.

Reaction score
Nice, congrats! I just traded my benz for my new truck. I love the new ride and need the bed to haul stuff but i sure miss my benz though lol.

I'll definitely get another one in the future, such a great ride. AMG is the way to go!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Nice, congrats! I just traded my benz for my new truck. I love the new ride and need the bed to haul stuff but i sure miss my benz though lol.

I'll definitely get another one in the future, such a great ride. AMG is the way to go!
Thanks.
Yeah, I've been missing my GL550 since the day we parted ways when I bought the RAM.
I also needed a bed and more room at the time, but no longer.

Cheers,

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
CONGRATS ON THE NEW RIDE IT'S BEAUTIFUL... SORRY TO SEE YOU GO, BE SURE TO CHECK IN FROM TIME TO TIME!!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow, I went from a Benz to the Ram Limited and haven't looked back. Best of luck with the new ride.

I do wish Mercedes made a full size pickup. I'd switch just for the service treatment!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Online friends,

Just sold my truck yesterday.

While I loved the looks, ride, and comfort of my Limited, it was offset by a few still nagging issues and constant trips to the dealer, so I've decides to go back to Mercedes, now that our kids are going off to college in the fall and we won't be needing the extra room.

I will pop in every now and then. It's been fun being around all of you for the last three years and >5000 posts.

Y'all take care,
Neurobit

--------------------------

New member of the fam...

View attachment 98570 View attachment 98568 View attachment 98571
Cheers - enjoy the new ride!

Holler if you're in/near Fort Worth and want to reminisce over vehicles past, present, and future...

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Cheers - enjoy the new ride!

Holler if you're in/near Fort Worth and want to reminisce over vehicles past, present, and future...
Will take you up on that. We have an office in Dallas, so next time I head over there I’ll give you a heads up.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread