5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's all done! Rebel with 6" RC lift

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
And a big thank you to you. You also have been a great person to converse with also trying to figure out those front strut differences.
Inspiration and support from other owners, amen.

Pfft... who needs retarded parts managers at shady dealers and clueless FCA phone jockeys. We're the guys that are gonna be the 5th Gen pioneers for those who dare follow!

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bravo on a great write-up, and even better result. Looks great. What other mods are on your list?

jamesfg

Reaction score
What other mods are on your list?
In no certain order......finish ambient lighting, install rock lighting, install bed spare tire carrier, install on board air, install rear helper bags, install air horns, install ADD front and rear bumpers when they get made, install EGR fender flares (shipped Friday) and a bunch of other stuff.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In no certain order......finish ambient lighting, install rock lighting, install bed spare tire carrier, install on board air, install rear helper bags, install air horns, install ADD front and rear bumpers when they get made, install EGR fender flares (shipped Friday) and a bunch of other stuff.
I look forward to seeing the fender flares. I want to get some but want to see them on a truck first so I can see how far they stick out, etc. Rough Country has some out now but they have a picture of them on the truck and they look very small.

jamesfg

Reaction score
That's why I went with the -18 offset, they should fit flush with the flares.

jamesfg

Reaction score
can you take some pics at full crank when you get a chance to see your clearance ?

Yeah but I need to heat gun the inner fender well. The tire is hitting the bottom well by the firewall.

Srharter

Reaction score
And a big thank you to you. You also have been a great person to converse with also trying to figure out those front strut differences.
Is that discussion about the strut differences in the forums, or was it direct? I'd really like to know, but I don't want to fill this or any other post with the same info again.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Most of the information is here in the forums. Rebel/off-road package struts and springs vs stock. 4th gen vs 5th gen differences. 4th gen Bilsteins vs 5th gen stock.

Users who are viewing this thread