5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Item that may delay build?

Retcoastie

Reaction score
Been watching the threads and posts on folks getting build sheets and window stickers (and actually getting their truck) for a while now and was wondering if there are things that we may ask for that throws a wrench into the order/build process. I asked for the light colored interior as I hate black seats. Oddball as I am I know most vehicles are coming out with predominately dark interiors. Got to thinking maybe this might be a hold up and if anyone that has received build sheets or got info their truck is in the works with anything other than black on the inside. Oh, does anyone know what the Special Equipment 99507A is? Looked it up and can't find crap.
2022 Truck Order.jpg

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Been watching the threads and posts on folks getting build sheets and window stickers (and actually getting their truck) for a while now and was wondering if there are things that we may ask for that throws a wrench into the order/build process. I asked for the light colored interior as I hate black seats. Oddball as I am I know most vehicles are coming out with predominately dark interiors. Got to thinking maybe this might be a hold up and if anyone that has received build sheets or got info their truck is in the works with anything other than black on the inside. Oh, does anyone know what the Special Equipment 99507A is? Looked it up and can't find crap.
View attachment 107584
did you try to build your ram on the 2022 ram truck page and see if it takes everything?

Retcoastie

Reaction score
did you try to build your ram on the 2022 ram truck page and see if it takes everything?
Didn't think of that. I'll go see. Yep, it let me build it exactly the same. Price went up 1k but build didn't show anything else different.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread