5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s Not All Bad

Draw007

Reaction score
Despite the issues we’ve all experienced with our ‘19 Ram trucks, it’s important to keep in mind no vehicle is immune to issues. Before selecting Ram (after six months) I read a number of posts on Ford and GM boards and even late model F150s and Sierra’s have their fair share of problems.

Considering the alternatives, I’d still rather enjoy the view from the drivers seat of my Limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey, I agree! Love my truck and it's my first time buying an american brand (that's less than 20-something years old or more). Coming from my Toyota Tundra, I can for sure say that even Toyota has it's issues. (Of course, the caveat is, my issues with my Tundra mostly came from overworking it and after 100k miles of doing that, soooo, maybe there is a difference, lol.) But regardless, there's no nicer place to be than in a Ram's interior right now, and, at least for my truck, any "issues" I'm having have either been resolved by TSB, or will be resolved the next time I'm at the dealership, and none of them incapacitate the truck in any way. For a truck with this much tech in it, unfortunately it should be expected to have a few hiccups here and there. (I don't agree with that personally as a Mechanical Engineer, but it's just the reality of the situation).

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wrote something similar. When I first bought my truck I had the clunk and my A/c performance was weak. Also had an oil leak. The leak was a loose filter. The clunk was the Mounts and there is a TSB about it. The other clunk was a bad sway bar end link. They now have a TSB for the AC performance.

Its easy to say I bought a whatever it cost truck and complain. All brand have service departments and they are all at capacity and above. My truck was gone for a month and it came back to me fixed. Since I have gotten it back I have had 3 thousand problem free miles and fuel back in love with my truck very quickly.

If you are someone that thinks that vehicles dont have issues I can post all the TSBs Ford has on every vehicle and every one is in the double to triple digits. Ask someone that owns a 5.0 from ford that his ticking and Ford is claiming that to be normal.

Ram truck is on a another level in my opinion and there is not a truck near it. I dont see another truck out there that can come close. I drove a 2019 f150 Limited when my truck was in the shop with the full intention of when it got out to cut my losses and try something new. I drove my RAM to Ford after getting it back and it was finally quiet and problem free I couldn't get rid of it. Just too nice. I also went to the dealers service department and they were WEEKS out for service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online