5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It’s good to have a Ram again

Reaction score
How goes it, all? I’m Don. Just picked up a new to me 2019 1500 Crew Cab Tradesman. It has the 5.7 E Torque, 3.92s, Off Road Package and she’s painted with Delmonico Red. Had an 03 1500 years ago and drove cars and suvs since. Still never fiiled the void of not having a truck. I’m a volunteer firefighter and an industrial mechanic ft. Looking to do some mild mods here and there when money comes available for them but, so far, enjoying Ram life again.

Attachments

• CEEF21F7-153C-4A02-B37C-ECF8D6B1F167.jpeg
    CEEF21F7-153C-4A02-B37C-ECF8D6B1F167.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 48

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Ram-ily, nice truck!

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How goes it, all? I’m Don. Just picked up a new to me 2019 1500 Crew Cab Tradesman. It has the 5.7 E Torque, 3.92s, Off Road Package and she’s painted with Delmonico Red. Had an 03 1500 years ago and drove cars and suvs since. Still never fiiled the void of not having a truck. I’m a volunteer firefighter and an industrial mechanic ft. Looking to do some mild mods here and there when money comes available for them but, so far, enjoying Ram life again.
Congrats, I really like that colour.
The first thing I added to my Rams was the the air bags in the rear coils, it’s not an expensive add on, I don’t like a sagging rear when adding a load in the bed or trailering, specially when driving at night with the headlights pointing in the air or into oncoming traffic driver’s eyes. They are the Air Lift 1000HD, they are sold everywhere, usually under $200, Canada or USA.
You can look at the tread “what have you done to your Ram today” for good ideas.
Enjoy your new ride!

Reaction score
Congrats, I really like that colour.
The first thing I added to my Rams was the the air bags in the rear coils, it’s not an expensive add on, I don’t like a sagging rear when adding a load in the bed or trailering, specially when driving at night with the headlights pointing in the air or into oncoming traffic driver’s eyes. They are the Air Lift 1000HD, they are sold everywhere, usually under $200, Canada or USA.
You can look at the tread “what have you done to your Ram today” for good ideas.
Enjoy your new ride!
Have to keep that in mind. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread