5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues

etorquehemi

Reaction score
My 2021 ram 1500 big horn e torque 5.7 hemi.
Back brakes rotors .drive a couple miles get out and u can smell the back brakes hot ect.and I have a issue with the rear end clunking.been several different dealerships in tennesse. No help.and sometimes truck acts like it doesn't want to go then it goes .any help.or can this be pushed by someone at fca.i have 78000 miles.today went in hears service advisor say he's got 2000 miles left on warranty.
Another thing.dealship has never changed air filter or cabin filter.i ask for them to checked at oil changes.bn 4 different dealerships all mopar.change my oil.same thing with my wife's charger.ive had to change air an cabin filters myself.
Any help

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My 2021 ram 1500 big horn e torque 5.7 hemi.
Back brakes rotors .drive a couple miles get out and u can smell the back brakes hot ect.and I have a issue with the rear end clunking.been several different dealerships in tennesse. No help.and sometimes truck acts like it doesn't want to go then it goes .any help.or can this be pushed by someone at fca.i have 78000 miles.today went in hears service advisor say he's got 2000 miles left on warranty.
Another thing.dealship has never changed air filter or cabin filter.i ask for them to checked at oil changes.bn 4 different dealerships all mopar.change my oil.same thing with my wife's charger.ive had to change air an cabin filters myself.
Any help
Not sure on the rear brakes, but the "sometimes no go" issue is common and not fixable. It's been posted on here many times.

Users who are viewing this thread