5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues with TPMS

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Is it hardwired and parking mode enabled? How you run your wires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My viofo is hardwired through the A pilar to the fuse box, and the rear camera thought the passenger side headliner. I am not running parking mode right now, but I’ve had in the past w/o any sort of TPM issues.

Reaction score
Not sure where everyone is on their statuses.

But I can 100% confirm that I only receive TPMS issues when my VIOFO Dash cam is hooked up. When I remove the fuse taps at F33 and F66, I don’t see any errors at all.

I’m gonna have to figure out a diff place to tap into fuses and give that a shot

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score

But I can 100% confirm that I only receive TPMS issues when my VIOFO Dash cam is hooked up. When I remove the fuse taps at F33 and F66, I don’t see any errors at all.

I’m gonna have to figure out a diff place to tap into fuses and give that a shot

Or stop the wires from giving off signals I think VIOFO has a shielded wire

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m in contact with viofo now I got mine completely disconnected no issues in 2 days

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score

This my left side how it’s wired
15c7b19b40de50fe582c240f318a78b4.jpg

49d385c17341f125e4c8f15bcbd33100.jpg

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I meant I need new places to tap into, instead of F33 and F66. I think I’ll go straight to battery for the red wire.

Well I’m tearing it out and don’t know what I’m going to try different have some rf blockers I’m going to put on the wires I’m not for sure if it’s the rear camera wire that’s causing it or the front camera wire I don’t think it’s the fuse taps though

Users who are viewing this thread