5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues Android auto 12inch Uconnect

Davy

Reaction score
Since this week android auto is not working. I keep getting error 8. I live in Belgium and have a ram 1500 5th gen with 12inch Uconnect. I have the ram now 3 years and has always worked. I use android auto daily to connect my calendar and navigate from there with Waze and google maps.

So now that is no longer possible. I thought it was due to my cell phone or cable. I have since tried 3 different mobiles and 5 cables. Always the same message. So I suspect the problem is in the Uconnect. But where do I start? Here in Belgium there are not many Ram dealers who have experience in this...

How can I see which software my Uconnect has? Where can I find updates for Europe? According to driveuconnect.com there is no update for my car according to my VIN number.

Attachments

• androidauto1.jpg
    androidauto1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Uconnect12inch.jpg
    Uconnect12inch.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 6

zendesigner

Reaction score
er is geen upate zelf in europe. enkel via garage en die kennen er meestal ook niet veel van. Moet zelf bij Buga altijd zelf afkomen met de updates.

Zen

Users who are viewing this thread