5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues after latest update (June 2nd) - Carplay, Sirius, Bluetooth audio

TBK

Reaction score
After the latest update, my Carplay works for a while, but will not continue to play music on any phone. The radio switches over to Sirius (which is now activated even though I don't have a subscription), and then sometimes switches to USB audio and back to Sirius. It does this on it's own without any buttons being pressed. It's very frustrating. It happens with both iphones we have, even trying multiple cables. Behavior started the morning after the software update, and we can't make it stop. We did reset our personal data on the radio but are having the same issue. We have the 8.4 screen I believe.

Is this happening to anybody else?

My radio has had problems in the past where all audio (including emergency audio), would disappear unless you tuned to AM radio and back (took me forever to find that workaround). Of course the service center can't replicate it.

Users who are viewing this thread