5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISO: Running Board / Bed Step / Bed Organizer

mdemuysere

Reaction score
Looking to the aftermarket since it will likely still be cheaper then my Mopar pricing. Would prefer decent quality though and the market seems flooded....

Anyone have recommendations? Trying to decide how black will look with a patriot blue truck w/ chrome bumpers... Guessing like crap and i'd better go Chrome / stainless for the running boards.

Also, any good products out there to keep gear in near the tailgate of the truck & organized. Would have to be easy to remove for when I actually need the bed (I do more towing then hauling, so this will be rarely)

springman30

Reaction score
Looking to the aftermarket since it will likely still be cheaper then my Mopar pricing. Would prefer decent quality though and the market seems flooded....

Anyone have recommendations? Trying to decide how black will look with a patriot blue truck w/ chrome bumpers... Guessing like crap and i'd better go Chrome / stainless for the running boards.

Also, any good products out there to keep gear in near the tailgate of the truck & organized. Would have to be easy to remove for when I actually need the bed (I do more towing then hauling, so this will be rarely)

I found this:

But I dont know of anyone that makes them for the Ram yet. Does anyone have an idea who might?

Bubba33

Reaction score
I did the factory mopar bedstep, RC black hd 2 steps .

Users who are viewing this thread