5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISO Rebel Wheels

Dr. X

Reaction score
Anyone have Rebel wheels they’re selling? I am in Omaha, Nebraska. Having a miserable time finding anyone selling them that is under 5 hours driving distance. Shipping costs are just way too damn high at around $150 per tire minimum.

jvillej

Reaction score
Anyone have Rebel wheels they’re selling? I am in Omaha, Nebraska. Having a miserable time finding anyone selling them that is under 5 hours driving distance. Shipping costs are just way too damn high at around $150 per tire minimum.
I'm getting ready to buy new wheels and tires. Would be willing to sell my oems. 2020 two tones no scratches

Branemaniac

Reaction score
I also have some that I'm willing to sell. 2020 two tone OEM Rebel wheels in 18x8. I'm looking at getting some aftermarket wheels with negative offsets first then they are good to go. I'm in central MO, but I'm willing to maybe meet halfway?

Cygnus A

Reaction score
I am going to put mine up for sale (Tucson Arizona). Probably too far from you but throwing this out there for anyone that is interested. I will clean them up and take pics but I dont think they have any damage or scratches.

Users who are viewing this thread