5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISO Granite Crystal grille/bumper (front&rear)

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As title states interested to see if anyone has the parts for sale. I have a limited and came with a lot of chrome. I would like to break up all the bling and get some color matched parts in the front. Thank you for looking , and I apologize in advance if I have posted this in the wrong place. God bless.

Attachments

• 9DEFCFA1-1151-48F8-99B7-2C4B5857B79F.jpeg
    9DEFCFA1-1151-48F8-99B7-2C4B5857B79F.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 31

Big JD

Reaction score
As title states interested to see if anyone has the parts for sale. I have a limited and came with a lot of chrome. I would like to break up all the bling and get some color matched parts in the front. Thank you for looking , and I apologize in advance if I have posted this in the wrong place. God bless.
About 6 months ago I found a guy on Ebay that had both front and rear for about $750-800 each

Big JD

Reaction score
Sorry, when I was looking there were about 3 or 4 guys who had them, I tried trading with a couple of them for my chrome set, I was willing to give some cash and pay for shipping but none of them would give me a discount

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry, when I was looking there were about 3 or 4 guys who had them, I tried trading with a couple of them for my chrome set, I was willing to give some cash and pay for shipping but none of them would give me a discount
Dam that sucks. I may just buy the primed ones and have a buddy paint them.

Users who are viewing this thread