5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the factory Tonneau cover ?

850rider

Reaction score
2021 limited night edition bought used has this tonneau cover? Not really sure if this is the stock one I believe the limiteds come with a tonneau cover?

Attachments

• 424D6142-22E7-4434-BB60-717D9911603F.jpeg
    424D6142-22E7-4434-BB60-717D9911603F.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 71

datammwv13

Reaction score
Take a picture of latches. 2 rear 2 front. Yellow tips.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve never seen a limited with an oem cover all I’ve seen is aftermarket. (Again all **i**have seen)

Papi4baby

Reaction score
Looks like it, but can’t be sure with just that picture.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I’ve never seen a limited with an oem cover all I’ve seen is aftermarket. (Again all **i**have seen)
Tons of limiteds come with a cover. I would say 95% of rambox trucks get the soft cover as it's included in a few optional packages like night edition. For regular Limiteds I believe it's just an optional factory addon not part of any package.

That said a picture like that there's no way to tell. Check the clamps on the inside.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tons of limiteds come with a cover. I would say 95% of rambox trucks get the soft cover as it's included in a few optional packages like night edition. For regular Limiteds I believe it's just an optional factory addon not part of any package.

That said a picture like that there's no way to tell. Check the clamps on the inside.
I had no clue, who makes the cover RAM or Dodge? I was reading around and seen fold-a-cover is what comes in rams?

850rider

Reaction score
I will have to check. That being said I’m not sure if this Tonneau cover will fit the bill for me. Any recommendations for better ones?

Jkenprice1

Reaction score
I have a 2022 limited night edition That looks like the cover I have. I don’t like it because it’s not attached very well and it flaps going down the road. I think I want a hard trifold cover. If there’s a truck accessory shop near you, go look. The ones I‘ve been to have most of the popular covers. That’s a good way to physically see and compare different options.

850rider

Reaction score
I have a 2022 limited night edition That looks like the cover I have. I don’t like it because it’s not attached very well and it flaps going down the road. I think I want a hard trifold cover. If there’s a truck accessory shop near you, go look. The ones I‘ve been to have most of the popular covers. That’s a good way to physically see and compare different options.
Does your limited have a black Ram on the steering wheel! Mine is chrome and it’s definitely annoying 😂 I will have to look for an accessory shop. Thinking about that Bak revolver x4s I had a bak revolver on my Sierra I think it was the x2 it was awesome until it started to get beat up and not operate properly

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Does your limited have a black Ram on the steering wheel! Mine is chrome and it’s definitely annoying 😂 I will have to look for an accessory shop. Thinking about that Bak revolver x4s I had a bak revolver on my Sierra I think it was the x2 it was awesome until it started to get beat up and not operate properly
My emblem is black on my wheel.
The MX4 is also a great cover by Bak also

Users who are viewing this thread