5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this a Mopar Performance Exhaust?

zc15

Reaction score
Found it on marketplace for an ok deal but just wanted to check this will work for my 5th gen.

Thanks!

m5.jpg

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found it on marketplace for an ok deal but just wanted to check this will work for my 5th gen.

Thanks!

View attachment 67413
That looks like a 4th Gen muffler.

The 5th Gen's have one in and one out of the muffler with a Y split after the muffler.

Can you get a muffler shop make it work for your truck? Yes

Do you want to go to all the trouble when you can get a performance muffler for about the same price that will bolt up directly.

zc15

Reaction score
That looks like a 4th Gen muffler.

The 5th Gen's have one in and one out of the muffler with a Y split after the muffler.

Can you get a muffler shop make it work for your truck? Yes

Do you want to go to all the trouble when you can get a performance muffler for about the same price that will bolt up directly.

Are you sure? The pictures PorBoy sent me match the one i posted, and the one at this link looks similar (single in dual out) https://www.moparwholesaleparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-exhaust-cat-back-77072520aa

Users who are viewing this thread