5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is this a good place to mount amp?

Alptbird

Reaction score
You should be fine to put it there just look under your cab an make sure there isn't anything in that area. You should be able to lift the carpet up and feel for any wires in the area. other wise use all the same basic rules. power on one side of the vehicle signal down the other to help keep noise out etc etc.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You should be fine to put it there just look under your cab an make sure there isn't anything in that area. You should be able to lift the carpet up and feel for any wires in the area. other wise use all the same basic rules. power on one side of the vehicle signal down the other to help keep noise out etc etc.
hey thanks friend.:giggle::giggle:the only reason why i putting it there(beside it fits fine)but its so easy.no removing seats and easy to get to adjustments! (y) (y) !

Ramtrx

Reaction score
Should be fine unless you add subs. It may be in the way then.

STR

Reaction score
Looks like the perfect place. No issues with heat, and plenty of ventilation. Nice set-up (y)

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like a great, cozy location ;) . What are you planing on using this amp for?

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
its not so much for "BetterSound"as it is so i can hear it.you can turn up the volume up on these truck and still...well not very loud.i think it could be better.

Users who are viewing this thread