5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this a good deal??? 2019 bighorn

Brrryan

Reaction score
Sounds like it’s for the best. Like many have said, a new truck can be had for a smokin’ deal, but I understand that extra $5k or so may be out of your price range. My only advice: if you’re gonna drive across the country for it, at least find yourself one with the LED lighting group.

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
.....My only advice: if you’re gonna drive across the country for it, at least find yourself one with the LED lighting group.

1000% agree on that.

The FIRST 5th gen i got did NOT have the LED Pkg, and with all the excitement of getting the new body style, i reckoned, "that was no big deal"... Oh but it IS! ESPECIALLY when the lights are ON!

I regretted it very soon after purchasing ONCE i started seeing all the 5th gen rams WITH them, and THEN to add insult to injury my hubby bought a 5th gen WITH them, and the driving visibility was enough for me to trade mine and get one WITH LED's... (and while i was upgrading i threw in pano roof, RAMBOXES, Navagation, Blind spot etc : )

But i can honestly say the LED pkg of all the options i upgraded to was, "a MUST have" to TRULY complete a 5th gen owning experience : ) (and them Ramboxes are definitely a close second : )

To me, they make SUCH a huge diff, and IF you test drive at night & compare WITH & WITHOUT, "with" will win everytime...

(But if ya don't have a hubby "one uppin' ya" all the time, ya may be fine WITHOUT them : ) lol

Black Beauty 1:

without LED.jpg
5.jpg

Black Beauty 2:

4.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread