5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there really not a business card holder in my new 2019 RAM 1500 Bighorn?

thabiiighomie

Reaction score
There are those tiny slits on either side of the “filing cabinet” under the hinges to the swinging portion of the center console, but that does not seem practical, as I tried to keep cards there but they keep falling and bend easily.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score

thabiiighomie

Reaction score
What is a business card? Is that some new technology?

Just kidding ..

have you looked into anything aftermarket, like :
See that’s for an older year truck. It used to have a business card holder and you could covert it into a phone holder. I am looking for a business card holder. It already has the spot for a phone.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
3D Print something you like, or go to the $1 store and get an organizer/divider for the large center console.
The phone holder is so wide and you may only have 1 phone, and it is rubberized, so you can slide business cards into that open spot :)
Just takes a bit of imagination.

BLS65

Reaction score
There are those tiny slits on either side of the “filing cabinet” under the hinges to the swinging portion of the center console, but that does not seem practical, as I tried to keep cards there but they keep falling and bend easily.
Those "slits are for hanging file folders.

Users who are viewing this thread