5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there going to be a new forum section for the 2025 6th generation of Ram trucks?

Laramieblue

Reaction score
I see most of the post are related to the 5th generation of truck, but now we have the 2025 6th generation released this year. I also see there is another forum that has started up specifically for the 6th generation 6th Gen Ram Pickup Forum.

So what are you truck enthusiast going to do, mix 5th and 6th generation in this forum or 6th generation owners move over to the other forum?

I am just wanting to know where to post and watch for 2025 truck information.

kcox221

Reaction score
Pretty sure the 2025 model year is still considered a 5th Gen model.

I am seeing conflicting results on the internet though, so I could be wrong.

Last edited:

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I see most of the post are related to the 5th generation of truck, but now we have the 2025 6th generation released this year. I also see there is another forum that has started up specifically for the 6th generation 6th Gen Ram Pickup Forum.

So what are you truck enthusiast going to do, mix 5th and 6th generation in this forum or 6th generation owners move over to the other forum?

I am just wanting to know where to post and watch for 2025 truck information.

The 2025 is a mid-cycle refresh, still the DT 5th gen.

The 6th gen is expected in 3-4 years. Whoever created that 6th gen forum has jumped the gun a bit. There is some incorrect A.I. generated information on Google that is based on an Zimmer dealership article and various auto rumor sites articles published years earlier, but don't pay attention to that.

When you do a Google Search, and you see the A.I. symbol, double check it's source, it's usually an article posted on the bottom of the answer it gives. Often this is from an inaccurate source or even satirical article and that will give you the wrong answer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread