5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any way to check off a Safety Recall / TSB to show that it has been completed?

Jexx

Reaction score
Last June there was a safety recall for the radio in my RAM about the backup camera, recall Z47, which stated I could either take the truck to a dealer and have it fixed or wait for the OTA update. I got the OTA update which was suppose to resolve this issue, however if I go to My Garage section on mopar.com it shows the Safety Recall incomplete. Also if I do a search on my VIN number it shows the same recall notice as incomplete.

I know this isn't a big deal or anything, but is there something I am suppose to do so this recall shows completed??

20GladRubicon

Reaction score
The recall notice dropped off my list automatically after I did the OTA update in July. I still have the e-torque recall showing on the record since I haven’t had it done yet.

Jexx

Reaction score
The recall notice dropped off my list automatically after I did the OTA update in July. I still have the e-torque recall showing on the record since I haven’t had it done yet.
Well that's interesting, I wonder why mine still shows incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread