5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a way to move trailer brake settings from being buried in the settings in the settings menu to the Apps menu pages?

BlueHemi1500

Reaction score
All,
I just installed the Mopar integrated trailer brake controller and programmed using my AlphaOBD. As the title/question asks can this be done to move the trailer settings from the settings menu to the Apps menu? It would be easier for me to set my trailer by hitting the Apps button vs. Apps then selecting settings then trailer settings. (First-world problems :) )
Thanks in advance for your solutions/ideas. FYI I have the PR40.1 version of the software installed and running.

BlueHemi1500

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
All,
I just installed the Mopar integrated trailer brake controller and programmed using my AlphaOBD. As the title/question asks can this be done to move the trailer settings from the settings menu to the Apps menu? It would be easier for me to set my trailer by hitting the Apps button vs. Apps then selecting settings then trailer settings. (First-world problems :) )
Thanks in advance for your solutions/ideas. FYI I have the PR40.1 version of the software installed and running.

BlueHemi1500
No, not possible.

Users who are viewing this thread