5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a way to dump the navigation history?

clintoris

Reaction score
Is there a way to dump the navigation/location history? I was driving for about 1800 miles and took some back roads to avoid some population centers and I saw a lot of great landmarks. I'm trying to remember what routes I took so I can try to locate the landmarks I saw along the way. I wasn't sure if the AlfaOBD software was capable of that or if there's another application that I should use.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes, open navigation then settings and you can delete history

Draconicus Mechanicus

Reaction score
I'm assuming your intentions are to see where you went exactly, not see what destinations you punched in to get there. If that's the case, gHiDoRa's suggestion is your best bet. I don't know how to find location history on Apple but a quick internet search should find it for you. I know with Android, you're going to want to head over to your Google Timeline and look at the specific dates, if you had location history turned on at the time then it'll be there as long as your phone had a good GPS signal and network connection.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
go to “where to”, at bottom on 12” display hit other destinations. Scroll all the way down to “trails” hit that button. It will record route and you can save it for later use. not sure if it goes backwards or is exportable. Might be using dealer mode. Press and hold the bottom corner icons on the screen, it should place you into Dealer Mode. There's a nav menu and a backup menu available if you have a usb stick you can insert.

Users who are viewing this thread