5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the front and rear travel numbers listed anywhere

Fifty

Reaction score
On a 2020 or 2021 rebel? I can’t seem to find what the stock front and rear wheel travel numbers are.

usually that’s something that gets plastered everywhere.

Fifty

Reaction score
Driver door pillar
There’s usually 2 stickers there. Not the info you’re looking for ?
No.
"TFL truck" might have stated the numbers in one of their videos couple years ago.
Me and a friend (who got a 21 rebel and is the real reason for the inquiry) watched every single tfl vid on the rebel and the trx.
Those guys… as decent as they are, just regurgitate the press releases and nothing else.

I even emailed Carsli since they have their stuff but they couldn’t find their records

JDHarris

Reaction score
I believe in the front there is a total of 9 inches of travel. That’s inclusive of up and down travel. Stock, I understand that it’s basically in the center of that travel when sitting on the flat street, resulting in roughly 4.5” up and 4.5” down available. Lifting the truck would reduce available down travel and increase up travel. In the rear, I don’t know.

Users who are viewing this thread