5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the 1st service free?

GM convert

Reaction score
I’ve had several new vehicles and the first several were free oil change and general inspection from manufacturer.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Never had this with 3 new Fords in the last few years or my Ram. My Ram dealer did give me a card for a free oil change but I'm not using it.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Depends on the dealer. My first one was free and I said put synthetic in.

Cattail cruncher

Reaction score
I thought I heard that the first 2 years were free (2 0il changes a year) and tire rotations via Ram Cares. But I have not seen anything official on that.

alow

Reaction score
I negotiated 3 free oil changes and tire rotations but I'm not aware of just getting them free. I want to say my wifes Passat had free service for a bit but I forget if that was a dealer thing or a VW thing.

Cattail cruncher

Reaction score
I like doing the oil myself at leas I know I get quality, my dad always says "If you want a professional job done hire a professional, if you want the job done right do it yourself"
LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread