5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the $1000 Bonus Cash no more?

morris08

Reaction score
No longer seeing the pop-up and my code was good until 4/10/2022. I ordered on 3/9 and was planning on getting another code.
I've read some people say the code is good as long as you "Order by" the date.

My "fine print" doesn't mention "order by":
1. $1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of new 2021 Ram 1500 Classic and 2022 Ram 1500 Classic and Ram 1500 trucks (excludes TRX). Must take retail delivery by 04/10/2022.

I guess I could call MD but thought I'd check here first!

morris08

Reaction score
Yes tried all the delete cache, pop-up blocker, tried a different pc, etc.

And my fine print doesn't mention "order by", I pasted it in my original post, see above. My just says "take retail delivery".

It used to pop-up when you click on "Build", right? It's been a while.

U

User_3336

I got the 1,000 offer A MONTH AFTER I bought mine. Odd timing, right?

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
Yes tried all the delete cache, pop-up blocker, tried a different pc, etc.

And my fine print doesn't mention "order by", I pasted it in my original post, see above. My just says "take retail delivery".

It used to pop-up when you click on "Build", right? It's been a while.
I don't get the pop up anymore either on a different browser or mobile. The one I signed up for did mention "order by" and I sent the email with the code to my dealer who added it to the order.

Whether or not it stacks with the promotions available when I take delivery is another question.

U

User_3336

I get the confusion with the $1000 Bonus Cash. I ordered my Ram 1500 around the same time, and the pop-up is gone for me too. My "fine print" is a bit like yours, no mention of "order by." Some folks are saying it's all good if you order by the specified date. I'm curious, has anyone else had success with the "order by" approach?
The popup 1000 bonus cash offers DID HAVE EXPIRATION DATES on them! I can post one if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread