5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is my truck really that uniqe?

Vojmalainen

Reaction score
Ordered a 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie Night Edition w. Rambox in early Nov.

Ever since, I have looking for pictures/YT-clips for a truck looking just like mine, but without success.

This is my spec:
- Granite Crystal
- Night Edition
- RamBox
- 22" rims w. 285/45 tyres
- Electric running boards
- BakFlip MX4
- Full glass-roof

Anyone has pics of this spec, please give me something to look at before I go to sleep.

Burnzie

Reaction score
Your 21 Ram is too new to find out production numbers yet,its gonna take a while before FCA will put the numbers out. On a side note I had a 15 Challenger R/T Plus Classic M6 Billet Silver 1 of 47 produced in that combination, didn't get me a dime more when I traded it in on my Rebel.

Turaco

Reaction score
That’s a badass looking build bro. I have the billet silver, but couldn’t find a granite crystal with the features I wanted. That’s def gonna be a head turner.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your 21 Ram is too new to find out production numbers yet,its gonna take a while before FCA will put the numbers out. On a side note I had a 15 Challenger R/T Plus Classic M6 Billet Silver 1 of 47 produced in that combination, didn't get me a dime more when I traded it in on my Rebel.
How does one get access to those numbers? Where do they make that info public?

Vojmalainen

Reaction score
If this isn’t exactly it, it’s at least very close

http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/219b68b2

2020 Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7 eTorque
Yea, that was pretty close. Too bad it wasn´t electric runningboards. Think those look too clumpsy.
I´m not looking for a uniqe truck to get a better trade-off price, simply to get some pictures to show the missus.
That’s a badass looking build bro. I have the billet silver, but couldn’t find a granite crystal with the features I wanted. That’s def gonna be a head turner.
Thanks. Well I truly checked every box that I could find nice to have. Espessialy the Granite color and the Night Edition I´m specially satifyed with.
I have a 2021 Limited without the RamBox.
View attachment 78453
Yea, just merge yours with iLikeRamsnows suggestion we´re there.

Now, lokking at the std Laramie and the Limited, I can see that the Limited has nicer looking headlamps. More sleek lines. Limited was a $6.500 upgrade I couldn´t motivate after checking all the other boxes.

Burnzie

Reaction score
How does one get access to those numbers? Where do they make that info public?
A guy named "Plum crazy" on Challenger Talk can get them, give him your Vin # and a donation $$ and he will send you the build sheet and other stuff , I assume it will work for trucks also.

Users who are viewing this thread