5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is my system getting updates

joe77

Reaction score
Hello everyone,,
My Ram is equipped with the 12' screen and I have never received any notifications that my Uconnect did or is about to do an OTA update. I check the website and put in the VIN and it says my system is up to date. So far the only update that I know about is when the dealership did my Amp update. apologies if this is in an older post openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/ routerlogin.uno/.

Last edited:

chrisfuss

Reaction score
Despite all the promises made by fca @RamCares ? There simply are no updates...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
Simple searches will yield much information instead of just starting new empty page filling questions that have been asked 100s of times.

HaciendaMan

Reaction score
I bought my Limited on Saturday, salesman has forgotten my name already, service dept. says its up to date but I can't find my address in search window as my house was just built 2 years ago, what gives with that? So no I don't think its up to date, my truck was built in Oct.209, so far, I'm not too impressed with RAM or my dealership.

chrisfuss

Reaction score
I bought my Limited on Saturday, salesman has forgotten my name already, service dept. says its up to date but I can't find my address in search window as my house was just built 2 years ago, what gives with that? So no I don't think its up to date, my truck was built in Oct.209, so far, I'm not too impressed with RAM or my dealership.

Maps is a different game they are from ~2015 and there is no update so far and if there will be you will have to pay for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coldmist

Reaction score
It depends on your application version and hardware combination. I've got a 2019 Limited that has N0GL and NR-28.1. With that combination, it will never, ever, ever, get a software update.

It doesn't matter the delivery method: OTA, USB, etc.

It has taken probably a dozen calls to Uconnect, the map update company 'here', star support, everything. The 'here' person finally admitted that the NR-28.1 is the detail that makes my head unit incompatible with any/all software updates.

The only thing I badmouth my Ram about. :mad:

Derlant1983

Reaction score
You have been lied to 6DE24181-F15E-4BDA-B449-D433FA7470B8.jpeg

Attachments

• FECF0884-CC62-45F4-813E-53875CD59432.jpeg
    FECF0884-CC62-45F4-813E-53875CD59432.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread