5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it possible to order a TRX?

Hemogoblin

Reaction score
I went to my local dealer here in Canada and get this: they are selling a USED TRX, with 4000+ kms, which has an MSRP of $117k for..........$145,000!!!!

I laughed at the sales guy and walked out

That said, I never got around to asking him: could I not just order one for MSRP?

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Too bad you are across the border, my localish dealer had 4 or 5 of them just this last week when I went up to look for a Durango.

Hemogoblin

Reaction score
Too bad you are across the border, my localish dealer had 4 or 5 of them just this last week when I went up to look for a Durango.
Yeah, I will probably just wait. Im in no rush, but would love one sooner than later.
The guy also said word is they will stop making them next year which sounded like horse **** to me, but what do I know....

Reverse

Reaction score
Dealer here marks all new TRX trucks up $25,000

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The big FCA dealer here seems to sell at MSRP. They never sit long either, usually about a week. They have a blue one right now, at least on their website, which can also mean its in transit. Thats how I found my Limited during the pandemic, popped on the website a couple days before it arrived.

To answer your question, yes, I believe you can order them. But I haven't tried myself recently, have you tried looking or asking in the TRX part of the forum?

Awood05

Reaction score
Head on over to www.ram-TRX.com if you’re serious about ordering one. They have threads dedicated to TRX orders and even ways to get $5K off MSRP if you order.

Users who are viewing this thread