5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it possible to get Apple Car Play to share the screen?

RamBum

Reaction score
I'd like to have the Apple Maps GPS on the top part of the 12" screen, with the Sirius XM controls on the bottom. Is this possible or does it have to be full screen? Sorry if this has been asked before - I did do a search but am new to this forum and could have missed it!!

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes it is possible. Follow the instructions in your manual for creating a custom screen.

RamBum

Reaction score
Yes it is possible. Follow the instructions in your manual for creating a custom screen.
Thanks for the tip. Amazing how much things have changed since I bought the 2017 Big Horn!

TexMarQue

Reaction score
I was glad to see this is now possible. Maybe it has been since I got my truck last year and I just couldn't find it. It isn't as clean as I would like, but it does accomplish my goal of having Waze on the top of the screen and my radio/satellite information on the bottom of the screen.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I wish I could mirror my iphone to the truck. That would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread