5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Anyone Using the Uconnect Smartphone App?

DavidNJ

Reaction score
I came up empty on a forum search. It says it is available for iPhone and Android...includes remote lock, unlock, start, horn and lights...plus download map directions, etc. The reviews are awful, but some features, like the remote start via smartphone, would be very nice to have.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I came up empty on a forum search. It says it is available for iPhone and Android...includes remote lock, unlock, start, horn and lights...plus download map directions, etc. The reviews are awful, but some features, like the remote start via smartphone, would be very nice to have.

I have used the app a couple of times in the past year. FYI - In testing, I noticed that I sometimes had to hit a command a second time (after waiting until it timed out the first time) in order for the truck to respond.

19 streak

Reaction score
I use the app quite regularly. It definitely glitches often but I love the remote start from my phone. It's nice to use when my truck is parked further away then my key fob will reach. I've found over the past year that the app will become unresponsive and requires to uninstall and reinstall to get it to function again. Not a huge deal but pretty annoying

shrubs2000

Reaction score
I have it installed and tested out the functions. I can see where I may want the remote start during the winter as my FOB won't reach the parking lot.

Users who are viewing this thread