5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphone 13 case compatible with wireless charger

HeloWrench72

Reaction score
Looking at getting a new iPhone case/cover for pro max 13 that is compatible with the built in wireless charger. Any suggestions? If this has been posted, I apologize. I didn't see it when I used the search feature.

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't think the case has anything to do with it, that phone should charge through the case you put on it.

66Fuelie

Reaction score
It does matter, depending on the case you get it won't fit on my 21 Limited.
I use the standard case from apple and it works good. My Speck case wouldn't fit, it made the phone too tall.
Tom

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I use a spigen ultra hybrid. It’s low profile and works well. I’ve been using these since my iPhone6, and love them.
I use the Spigen Liquid Crystal cases. They look exactly like the case you have. Minimalistic, tough enough to survive drops, and they work well with wireless charging. Hard to believe you can get them for $12. 👍🏻

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It does matter, depending on the case you get it won't fit on my 21 Limited.
I use the standard case from apple and it works good. My Speck case wouldn't fit, it made the phone too tall.
Tom
my bad...wasn't thinking about the size of the case, was thinking of the signal passing thru the case. You're right, the slot they give you to slide the phone in is pretty tight!

Ash Paymaster

Reaction score
For the iPhone 13 Pro Max, you'll want to look for cases that specifically mention compatibility with MagSafe or wireless charging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online