5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intermittent vibration and noise

GaryT

Reaction score
Mine just started this today, will hit the 36K mile bumper to bumper warranty expiration by the end of this week and neither dealer in my area can get me in for 2 more weeks.

Gtunit03

Reaction score
Mines at 89,000 miles ,, anyone found a fix for this Step by step

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mines at 89,000 miles ,, anyone found a fix for this Step by step
Different strokes for different folks. Mine was a bad set of Bridgestones, others have reported ANC issues, possible normal MDS operation, wind buffeting, rear driveshaft, torque converter, and a case or two of changing to a CIA that eliminated vibration

GaryT

Reaction score
Mine was apparently an ANC issue, just did it the one time.

Gtunit03

Reaction score
Mine was apparently an ANC issue, just did it the one time.
Mine does it when someone ne is in back seats ? O well I’m out of warranty now and I never have passengers so Il see I guess

Caram

Reaction score
Mine does it when someone ne is in back seats ? O well I’m out of warranty now and I never have passengers so Il see I guess
Had the anc programmed again and it was said to be a new update within the last 3 weeks. Its 4/9/2020 got it back tuesday and truck is quiet and running great so far. I suggest everyone call fca and get a case started with them and document all the visits and keep on it. It has been a hassle but ram corporate seems to be doing the right thing and even offering to compensate me for all the gas, miles and possibly time off work o spent getting this issue fixed.

Gtunit03

Reaction score
Had the anc programmed again and it was said to be a new update within the last 3 weeks. Its 4/9/2020 got it back tuesday and truck is quiet and running great so far. I suggest everyone call fca and get a case started with them and document all the visits and keep on it. It has been a hassle but ram corporate seems to be doing the right thing and even offering to compensate me for all the gas, miles and possibly time off work o spent getting this issue fixed.
Yea definitely,. I will go ask see if I could get update free or at least not too expensive lol
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread