5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior Temp on Screen Not Visible

broken_vet

Reaction score
On my 2020 Limited, the temperatures that the climate system was set to were visible at the top of the screen on either side of the click, but my 2021 Limited isn't showing these temps. I went through all of the settings, but I must be missing something. My tiles are set to media on top and climate on the bottom. Had it the same on the 2020. Any ideas? Attached pic shows the numbers I'm talking about.

Attachments

• 2019-Ram-1500-4x4-Laramie-Hemi-center-stack-1.jpg
    2019-Ram-1500-4x4-Laramie-Hemi-center-stack-1.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 62

Nukegm426

Reaction score
Is it in auto? I believe they only show under the auto setting for the climate control

broken_vet

Reaction score
Is it in auto? I believe they only show under the auto setting for the climate control
Thanks for the reply. I went and tried it with auto on and off, but no luck. I'm sure that it's probably just a simple setting that I'm missing.

Nukegm426

Reaction score
On my ‘20 the auto has to be on in order to see it... I can’t think of why you’d not see it when you put it into auto mode... how else are you supposed to select what temp you want it providing lol

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hmmm... Mine shows temps all the time. Could be a setting in Uconnect. Just can't remember since I have not touched that in a while since they are aways there.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In your pic isn't it to the left of the time and on the right it's the outside temp and passenger side temp.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
In your pic isn't it to the left of the time and on the right it's the outside temp and passenger side temp.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
Yep. I see it now. Clearly shows driver & passenger temps.

Users who are viewing this thread