5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior size?

A4Owner

Reaction score
How BIG are the LTD and LHorn on the inside? I'm an audi owner and I want something REALLY big next, especially tall as the seating position in my current car is too low.

A4Owner

Reaction score
I'm talking relative to larger mid sized SUVs like a Q7.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I'm talking relative to larger mid sized SUVs like a Q7.
Definitely wider than a Q7 and quite a bit more rear legroom as well. You sit much higher in a truck than an SUV too just because of how it’s designed. Really the only things bigger than the ram inside are big luxury cars like the S class, A8L, 7 series, or LWB Range Rover

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how many replies you get here, you'll still need to experience it for yourself to know for sure. Do what @jmt8706 suggested and stop by a dealership and see for yourself. As an A4 owner, the interior of my truck is cavernous in comparison. I haven't even been in a Q7, so I can't give a comparison.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
How BIG are the LTD and LHorn on the inside? I'm an audi owner and I want something REALLY big next, especially tall as the seating position in my current car is too low.
you need to sit in a quad can and then a crew cab to really appreciate the difference

I hand a over 6 foot dude sit in my crew cab and they could not believe the leg room

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I find crew cab pickup trucks give the most space inside.
Front passenger seating still sucks in the Rams, but the driver seat and rear seats are huge, bigger then most modern sedans, and honestly SUVs arent that big when it comes to space anymore with all the extra seats and crap they love to shove in them.

Users who are viewing this thread