5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior Overhead Storage

1500Bear

Reaction score
Has anyone seen / made a decent interior overhead storage bin or net for the 5th gen RAMS? I've got a 1500 Crew Cab and most of the time the rear seats are folded up with tools/dogs/gear on the floor of the rear seating area. I'd love to have some kind of cargo net / bunge / bin that gives me enough space to hold a rain coat/hat/gloves/whatever so that it's above the tools/dogs and fairly easy to reach from the driver seat. I understand that this might partially obstruct the rear view mirror, but anybody with a hard top bed cap, or extensive bed rail/rack or overlanding setup has already given up function of their rearview mirror. In other trucks cargo nets like this rig to the grab bars and corner hoops but I have not seen anything for the new RAMs. Ideas welcome, thanks.

ShortStack

Reaction score

BigEarl62

Reaction score
What about this ??
This won’t work because there are no grab handles at the top (ceiling). They are on the A and B pillers

Users who are viewing this thread