5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior modifications

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know there's an interior forum, but I think more people visit this forum, so I'll ask my questions here.

1. I have a 2021 Rebel with the black leather interior. I'm not really a leather fan, so I'd like to get the seating surfaces reupholstered in black alcantara, similar to the Charger Scat Pack seats. The bolsters will remain leather, but the the seat centers will be alcantara. With heated seats, do I need to have the perforated fabric? Has anybody done this yet so I can see what it looks like?
2. If I get the seat centers in Alcantara, I'd like to get the door panels to match. The TRX has the rectangular section behind the inside door handle with alcantara, and it also has the entire upper 1/2 of the door panel. But, the TRX also has a red stitched leather on the window sill and the arm rest, so what looks good on it, might not look good on a standard Rebel interior. How hard would it be to do the door panels?
3. Does anybody know how to remove the interior door trim accent at the top of the rectangular section, behind the door handle pull? The Rebel has the diamond plate accent piece, and I may want to replace that with another style.

Thanks for any suggestions or advice.

Users who are viewing this thread