5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior Lights - Open Door

RamMam

Reaction score
The knob to adjust my interior lights doesn't seem to work. I can turn my lights on with the button on the overhead console (by the SOS button), but the knob/wheel on the dash, left side of steering wheel, does not dim or adjust the interior lights. My only choice is all on, or all off, as well as no adjusting for door open/close.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The knob to adjust my interior lights doesn't seem to work. I can turn my lights on with the button on the overhead console (by the SOS button), but the knob/wheel on the dash, left side of steering wheel, does not dim or adjust the interior lights. My only choice is all on, or all off, as well as no adjusting for door open/close.
That knob is for adjusting the overhead LED light that illuminates the center console.
It is pretty difficult to see except at night.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Hello RamMam,
As our team is not technically trained, we are unfortunately unable to speculate regarding this inquiry. With this in mind, I kindly suggest connecting with your certified dealer if you could not remedy your concern with the help of your fellow forum members. If you do decide to work with a dealer for this concern, please do not hesitate to reach out to us privately for additional assistance.
Laura
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread