5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior lights leds all around

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did red in my footwell lights. Nice subtle look. I haven’t done the other lights yet though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I just don't like having my Night Vision messed up when it gets dark out.

Tim N

Klute

Reaction score
I got this kit from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KRNMK8L/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for $20. It might be the same that psyberai has shown. Not sure why mine as cheaper. It actually had more bulbs than I needed. My license plate bulbs were already LED and I don't have the light under the hood. I texted the guy who sells them and he said you get all bulbs b/c it's too hard to tell what bulbs you actually need. Anyway, the interior lights are great and the wife really lights the vanity lights. The back up lights are so-so IMO.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Replaced interior bulbs with LEDS from the 3014 fyre flys kit. Looks like daytime in there. I do think the vanity lights are a bit bright so I need to go back in and rotate them more...and obviously clean my disgusting screen.
b11287926b5117c99607213cd45eb637.jpg
b002907e1b6b4ce95d64395c6e7de576.jpg
548db94b109d08bccb8f40765b25d0a4.jpg
6af6cae7c8e4221f81549af910e816e1.jpg
bd6b7aee4d1399cf42b2320669aeafd4.jpg
11ad4cb7bf620abd7b921771eb2312cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have these installed as well and they look so much better.

Side note: what steering wheel cover is that? Can you link it??

Thanks!

psyberai

Clinically Abnormal Attention Paid To This Truck
Reaction score
I got this kit from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KRNMK8L/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for $20. It might be the same that psyberai has shown. Not sure why mine as cheaper. It actually had more bulbs than I needed. My license plate bulbs were already LED and I don't have the light under the hood. I texted the guy who sells them and he said you get all bulbs b/c it's too hard to tell what bulbs you actually need. Anyway, the interior lights are great and the wife really lights the vanity lights. The back up lights are so-so IMO.
I didn't know the difference between 5050 and 3014 so I watched this...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score

RAMpage

Reaction score
Interested in ordering that set from Amazon you guys get for $40 USD... but for Amazon Canada the same kit is $127 haha
They can keep it! Will try to find a place in the US that will ship.

drush

Reaction score
I would love this kit as well but yah - stupid Canada never has anything good so I'm guess it's amazon.com for me

RAMpage

Reaction score
I would love this kit as well but yah - stupid Canada never has anything good so I'm guess it's amazon.com for me

I just ordered it right from the manufacturer... shipping was decent ($9) to Ottawa. Came out to $6x CDN.

Repsol69

Reaction score
Ok so I just did this install today wish they put a sheet that tells u where the bulbs go... don’t know if I have the correct bulb in the map light it’s not that bright.. I put the shortest bulb in there I may try one of the other bulbs in there

Klute

Reaction score
Ok so I just did this install today wish they put a sheet that tells u where the bulbs go... don’t know if I have the correct bulb in the map light it’s not that bright.. I put the shortest bulb in there I may try one of the other bulbs in there

I got a sheet that indicate which bulbs go where. I'll take a pic and post if you want. I didn't use the small ones for the map lights, mine called for the same as the ones used in the footwells.

Repsol69

Reaction score
I got a sheet that indicate which bulbs go where. I'll take a pic and post if you want. I didn't use the small ones for the map lights, mine called for the same as the ones used in the footwells.

Thx I see someone posted a pic of the sheet they got but my bulbs look different then the ones in that pic

Klute

Reaction score
Here's a pic of which bulbs to use and where.

Attachments

• LED lights.jpg
    LED lights.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 71

Users who are viewing this thread