5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior Lights (Laramie vs Limited)

Sbroussard69

Reaction score
The Limited has some really cool interior driving lights (doors, etc. visible when dark) that I don’t have with my Laramie. In addition I love the blue lights that are on the speedometer.

Any idea how to add?

grinch72

Reaction score
The Limited has some really cool interior driving lights (doors, etc. visible when dark) that I don’t have with my Laramie. In addition I love the blue lights that are on the speedometer.
Any idea how to add?

Not sure how to add but I’m sure you can. My Laramie has them as part of a package.

rbram

Reaction score
which lights do you know? I have a laramie and thought we had all the same interior lights.

Kamikaze6780

Reaction score
Yeah same here I have a Laramie with accent lighting all over the place, so what's different with the limited

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Any idea how to add?

PM NYinstaller.

If he's inclined to do so, he can make this happen. He use to own a performance shop and did gauge cluster swaps for guys with Chargers and Challengers... including the programming to keep the functionality. At the same time he was working at Diablosport and was THE guy who cracked Chrysler PCMs for their tuners.

He sold his shop and is doing something else now, but he does own a Ram and is on this forum. He's done some tinkering with his own gauge cluster but I think just for personal fun.

Users who are viewing this thread