5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior LED Lights swap out possible?

Bluesurf

Reaction score
Has anyone found a led light preferably blue that would replace the lights under the seats and dashboard. Are any available in plug and play? Or did you have to splice in the unit.?

paulsantiago

Reaction score
You will also need to learn how to connect the controller. to connect the lighting product to the cigarette lighter, you can simply upgrade the car charging for a mobile phone. To do this, one of its wires must be soldered to the fuse, and the second to the right metal ear. As a result, the stabilizer will be bypassed. After that, we close the charging case and insert it into the controller. You can purchase interior car lights with the help of specialized websites that sell high-quality equipment.

Last edited:

InRoostWeTrust

Reaction score
Anyone find any good options for low-beams/high-beams/fog-lights in LED with good life, light, and light cut-off so opposing drivers are not angered?
My '22 Bighorn just has the halogen reflector lamps...

Merlin

Reaction score
Anyone find any good options for low-beams/high-beams/fog-lights in LED with good life, light, and light cut-off so opposing drivers are not angered?
My '22 Bighorn just has the halogen reflector lamps...
I put in LASFIT and they are fantstic. I drove around last night with my son and noone flashed us.
High and low beam.

Fog lights

low beams and fog lights are the same lights, I just purchased seperately.

Merlin

Reaction score
I just ordered the fyre fly kit for the interior on amazon and it should be here tomorrow.

Vdubbry

Reaction score
I put in LASFIT and they are fantstic. I drove around last night with my son and noone flashed us.
High and low beam.

Fog lights

low beams and fog lights are the same lights, I just purchased seperately.
For the Low High beam kit on Amazon, is it 2 different type bulbs? Hard to tell because Amazon lists it as 9005 H11 bulbs but the Lasfit website says low beam is H11 9005/9006 and the high beams are listed as just 9005?

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For the Low High beam kit on Amazon, is it 2 different type bulbs? Hard to tell because Amazon lists it as 9005 H11 bulbs but the Lasfit website says low beam is H11 9005/9006 and the high beams are listed as just 9005?
My LASFITS were two different bulbs, H11 for low, 9005 for high. They came as a set from Amazon and then just bought the fogs separately.
I have since upgraded to LED fixtures, but left the fogs.

Limited-time deal: LASFIT 9005/HB3 H11/H8/H9 LED Bulbs Combo 2022, Plug-and-Play Replacement Bulbs 6000K Cool White, Super Bright with Fan , Pack of 4 https://a.co/d/b07xKj7

LASFIT H11 H8 H9 LED Light Bulbs, 2022 Super Bright H16 6000K Mini Size Easy Install, New Upgrade -Pack of 2 https://a.co/d/e61KQsw

Jmathews77

Reaction score
FYI: I put in the Lasfit LEDs in my 2019 1500, and they looked fantastic, but when I went to get my yearly inspection sticker (Massachusetts), it failed because it turns out they are not legal for installation in housings designed for Halogen bulbs. Had to pull them out and get re-inspected. Decided to just leave them out and now considering the Morimoto XB HD kit as an upgrade soon.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FYI: I put in the Lasfit LEDs in my 2019 1500, and they looked fantastic, but when I went to get my yearly inspection sticker (Massachusetts), it failed because it turns out they are not legal for installation in housings designed for Halogen bulbs. Had to pull them out and get re-inspected. Decided to just leave them out and now considering the Morimoto XB HD kit as an upgrade soon.
Yup, Hawaii is exactly the same way. Is why I went to VLands. So far, have not regretted it. They look great, perform great and great price. Hope to get a few years out of these.

Jmathews77

Reaction score
Yup, Hawaii is exactly the same way. Is why I went to VLands. So far, have not regretted it. They look great, perform great and great price. Hope to get a few years out of these.
I took a quick look at the Vlands too, but wasn’t sure about them. Good to know you like them so much. I’ll give them another more in depth look before I decide. Can’t beat the price, that’s for sure.

Vdubbry

Reaction score
I decided to go with the Vlands also. Just ordered them, and then ordered the Lasfit LED bulbs for the fog lights. Cant wait!

Kemcar

Reaction score
Hey this may already be answered here but I’m gonna ask anyway. What is the tiny light that is always on between the two map lights??

THFD334

Reaction score
Purchased my 19 midnight last week and it doesn't have interior leds. Does anyone have a link to swap these old fashion yellow's for led's please? thanks
I bought a pack from Amazon that is all of the interior lights to include vanity lights in the mirrors and floor lights under the dash on the driver and passenger sides. (Can’t remember what those are called) Canbus error free. No issues whatsoever and easy to install.

D15 Lighting White LED Interior... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F8D8WN9?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

You do have to remove the overhead console to change the map lights though.

Wally Gator

Reaction score
I bought a pack from Amazon that is all of the interior lights to include vanity lights in the mirrors and floor lights under the dash on the driver and passenger sides. (Can’t remember what those are called) Canbus error free. No issues whatsoever and easy to install.

D15 Lighting White LED Interior... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F8D8WN9?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

You do have to remove the overhead console to change the map lights though.
Yes I removed the overhead console also

Merlin

Reaction score
Just be careful inserting the lights in the overhead console. the connectors inside will bend outward if you push too hard, and then its a fun game of getting it back into place. At least it was for me on one bulb. Take your time. :)

wacopolumbo

Reaction score
I ordered the Frye Fly light set from Amazon and am very happy with it. A full set of lights plus the tool to open everything up. Mine also had the diagram showing which lights went where. A great buy. The map lights were a pain, but worth the work. Now the interior is visible at night!

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a BH and replaced the overhead lights with LASFIT LEDS but ended up taking them out. The light was good, but I didn't how they flickered on and off when starting. Minor thing, but it was annoying. I will just live with the dingy yellow of incandescent's
😂

Users who are viewing this thread