5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior led lighting upgrade 2019 rebel

Jimr8162

Reaction score
New rebel owner and loving life! Having a heck of a time location led lighting for interior lighting. Maybe it’s just me. Anyone have any suggestions? I’m also new to this site so I’ll keep looking. Thanks

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
New rebel owner and loving life! Having a heck of a time location led lighting for interior lighting. Maybe it’s just me. Anyone have any suggestions? I’m also new to this site so I’ll keep looking. Thanks
Here's a video for reference on the led kit I bought link for the led kit is in the description of the video on YouTube.

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I also have other videos of things for our truck if you want to take a look for ideas.

Jimr8162

Reaction score
Here's a video for reference on the led kit I bought link for the led kit is in the description of the video on YouTube.

Awesome. Thank you for the info. I actually went with this product so we'll see how they turn out! Thanks again

Neokane

Reaction score
Did yours not come with LED interior lighting???

MandoDane

Reaction score
I’ve got a 2019 Rebel and trying to find a red replacement bulb for the OEM 55361226AA. It’s the little light between the maps lights in the overhead console. I looked on the Mopar site and said it’s unavailable. Any ideas?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2019 Rebel and trying to find a red replacement bulb for the OEM 55361226AA. It’s the little light between the maps lights in the overhead console. I looked on the Mopar site and said it’s unavailable. Any ideas?

Try a red sharpie marker. That's what I used.

Users who are viewing this thread