5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior High Pitched Noise

JackWaggon

Reaction score
Folks, I have searched through most of these threads and did not find any answers. I have a 2020 Big Horn with the ACN. What is happening is when I press on the gas pedal there is a high pitched noise that appears to come from the center console/over head area. It is not the A pillar wind noise that some folks have, and its not the growl that some have had with their ANC. It happens at all speeds, and I can recreate the noise while tapping on the pedal when moving. For context its sounds like when you have hearing test done, like the 18kHZ range. Any suggestions/ideas would be helpful. Thanks

OleNavyMane

Reaction score
This sounds a like a constant hard fault. That's the kind that your dealership service department ought to be able to handle without given you the "unable to duplicate" salute. Good luck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread