5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior ? for those with 8.4 and black interior

GraniteRam

Reaction score
mine is a gt but with 12.inch screen, nut sure if its the same color for the 8.4 screen
Yep, their the same. The trim on the gt's is like an engine turned aluminum/chrome. Has a shine to it like the chrome/polished finish in my Laramie sport. I can handle the subtle texture in the finish on the bezel and center console to be able to ditch the gold. You mind posting a picture of the trim around your vent on the bezel Crusher?

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, their the same. The trim on the gt's is like an engine turned aluminum/chrome. Has a shine to it like the chrome/polished finish in my Laramie sport. I can handle the subtle texture in the finish on the bezel and center console to be able to ditch the gold. You mind posting a picture of the trim around your vent on the bezel Crusher?
ill try to ask my wife to take one today, im still injured i can barelly move aroun with crutch's

Users who are viewing this thread